» Authorized Cirrus SF-50 Vision Jet Line Maintenance Center «
Glendale Aero Services is an Authorized-Service Center for Cessna, Cirrus and Aviat/Husky aircraft, and provides maintenance service for most General Aviation aircraft types. Our maintenance technicians are airplane people as well – pilots and enthusiasts – so you can be sure your airplane will be cared for in the same way we care for our own.
FAA Part 145 certified repair station #4GNR229D – Limited instrument and radio/radar service.
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oil & Filter Changes
- Brake Service
- Landing Gear
- Oxygen & Nitrogen Service
- Air Conditioning
- Major/Minor Airframe Repairs & Alterations
- Full Service
- All Manufacturers
- Major/Minor Installations and Upgrades
- Part 145 Certifications
- 14 CFR 91.143 – 24 month transponder certifications
- 14 CFR 91.411 – 24 month static system certifications
Engines & Propellers
- Engine Installations & Upgrades
- Electroair Ignition Authorized Installer
Annuals & Inspections
- Annual Inspections
- Pre-purchase Evaluation
- 100-hour Inspections
- 50-hour Inspections
- Certified for 6-year Cirrus Airframe Parachute System – Reefing Line Cutter Replacements, and 10-year parachute repacking & ballistic rocket replacement
We have a full line of aircraft parts available. If we don’t have it, chances are we can get it for you!
LOOK NO FURTHER!
We provide maintenance service for most General Aviation aircraft types.
@2018 Glendale Aero Services
All Right reserved
Images courtesy their respective copyright holders and used by permission.
My Glendale 11
Glendale Aero Services
6841 N. Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
TEL: 623- 877-3333
Glendale Municipal Airport - KGEU